The E-Invoicing Summit Belgium is hosted by the Federal Public Service Policy and Support, located in the WTCIII building in Brussels
FPS Policy and Support
Simon Bolivarlaan 30
How to get to the venue?
Due to limited parking in the surrounded parking garages and the traffic in the city center of Brussels we strongly advise you to travel by public transport. Brussels-North station is 400 meters on walking distance of the conference venue.
If you decide to travel with your own vehicle, we recommend the following three parking garages:
- WTC Brussels, Boulevard Roi Albert II 30 1210 Brussels - opposite the conference location
- CCN, Rue du Progrès 80, 1000 Brussels - a 4-minute walk from the conference venue
- Rogier, Place Rogier, 1000 Brussels - at 10 minutes walking distance of the conference venue
- Train station Brussels North lies at 200 meters from the WTCIII building. Leave the station via the main entrance and go straight ahead (Simon Bolivarlaan). The WTCIII building is located on the left side of the road. All service arrangements are visible on www.railtime.be.
- Metrostation Rogier (metro lines 2 and 6, tram lines 3 & 4 and 6) and IJzer (metro lines 2 and 6) are at walking distance. The MIVB has a bus stop 'WTC' (line 58 and 88).
More info at www.mivb.be.
- Busses from De Lijn and TEC stop at the station Brussels North. More info on www.lijn.be or www.infotec.be.
- On the Simon Bolivarlaan is a Villo!-station (number 141) where you can rent a bike. More info on www.villo.be.
At the entrance of the WTC III building is a public bicycle storage..
In the underground parking is an intern bicycle storage that is completely locked and secured. There is also place to park motor vehicles. The entrance is via the big gate of the WTC III, exit is via Volksstraat.
For the route description, click here.